Friday, November 25, 2011

Wish on a Dream

I wish I could hold you. I wish I can feel your skin. I wish I was near you. I wish you were near me. I wish you knew me better. I wish I knew myself. I wish we were together. I wish we stuck around. I wish we can be. I wish we can wait. I wish you were here. I wish I was there with you. I wish for us. I wish on a dream.

2 comments:

  1. you know, i felt this way too... once. i felt like maybe if i wished hard enough, he would be the best part of my life. i thought maybe if i created it in my head, it would mean that we really could work.. but sometimes it's just better to let go. i wish you find your peace, whichever way that may be... with or without them.

    ReplyDelete