Every day there is something new, something different, something unknown, something unforgettable to discover, and the rest is up to you.
Thursday, November 10, 2011
It Needs To Happen
When the moment comes, when you have the chance to say the words you have always yearned for, say them, have no regrets and you may be surprised as to what will happen in the moments that follow.
This would totally be so perfect with the right person...but when tired of saying them and getting slap with them so many times...what becomes then.. a temporarily or eternal silence...which to choose?, to look up to the sky because who ever is it that loves you is out there in the Universe not on this planet...hope this does not happen to my worst enemy....
I did this and then she laughed...at first I was really hurt and then she told me that she had this whole elaborate scheme of telling me the same thing. Happily it all worked out in the end. I hope everyone gets to experience that feeling.
This would totally be so perfect with the right person...but when tired of saying them and getting slap with them so many times...what becomes then.. a temporarily or eternal silence...which to choose?, to look up to the sky because who ever is it that loves you is out there in the Universe not on this planet...hope this does not happen to my worst enemy....
ReplyDeleteI did this and then she laughed...at first I was really hurt and then she told me that she had this whole elaborate scheme of telling me the same thing. Happily it all worked out in the end. I hope everyone gets to experience that feeling.
ReplyDeleteI hope that feeling stays with you for awhile. Thanks for your comment :)
ReplyDelete