Friday, November 11, 2011

going to try and write slam poetry, if you don't know what that is I do not blame you because the name implies slamming of things, which is not the case. Slam poetry is a poem which is usually memorized by the author and spoken out loud in front of an audience. The point of the "slam" in the name is because during the poem the author will show emotions, depending on the context of the poem, which is hard to attain when reading a poem in silent. So this is my goal, in my town there is a slam poetry night coming up so I want to get one hopefully done by then and see if they would let me say it. Well I would not go up if I feel that it is not as good as it should be though. Don't worry will still post when I feel that I will write the right words. Thanks for reading :) p.s. was that long for an update type post? :P

1 comment:

  1. no not a all congratulations I know you'll be the best <3

    ReplyDelete