Every day there is something new, something different, something unknown, something unforgettable to discover, and the rest is up to you.
Wednesday, January 4, 2012
The Making Of Art: Part 1
I want to hold you but I can't.
The distance between us seems to be growing,
As if we are young children finally reaching adulthood.
It twists and turns like a roller coaster,
Though this ride never seems to end,
With me at one end and you on the other.
I want to be able to see your eyes,
Your eyes which I believe can light up a night sky,
Like that first firework which fills the atmosphere.
I want to touch your skin,
Soft like a cloud, and tough,
Enabling to show me the strength you have gained from the past.
I don't want to be just another guy,
I don't to be a reflection of the others you have been with.
I want to be the one you remember,
Everyday as we wake beside each other.
I want you to walk this world without boundary,
Be able to remove those shackles that have held you down for so long.
These days without you pass by,
Continuously reminding me of my mistake.
The mistake of not trying,
Trying to be yours,
Trying to make something of myself with you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment