Monday, October 17, 2011

Letting The Soul Rise

In time things will change, in time moments will seem as if they go on forever. These eternal moments with tear the void within letting souls loose the emotions that may have never been able to see the light of day.

1 comment:

  1. I know that profanity happens and I know it is my problem to deal with, just ask the Lord for strength as I feel I’m going to faint any minute, what have I done to deserve this...not listened...no interested...not brave enough...Lord..I’m so tired...depart all things are harmful for my future from me bring things that will benefit me and my family instead, my pain it just does not go away and I know it probably never will, yet I have to step out there and smile for the open doors, it’s not even raining anymore, it’s not even cloudy, it’s not even raining cats and dogs…The point is?, is it just business, is it for the money, for the kids, for the honor of the family, for the sake of the people….or is it for Love
    What’s the glue that attaches me to this destiny, guide me, play me, lift me, shape me, if it is your will, then so be it, I have none, for I no longer feel the pain, therefore cannot see, I will see through your eyes and feel through faith, for I’ve been blinded so that my faith guides me towards you, I am free then.JL

    ReplyDelete